Задание 1 3
Сопоставьте глаголы (A) с их производными (B). Образовавшиеся группы переведите на русский язык. 3
A. Manage; accomplish; organize; satisfy; produce; create; employ; operate; control; execute.
B. Producer; accomplishment; controlling; organization; manager; satisfaction; executive; employment; operation; employer; creative; production; organizational; management; executing; creativity; organizer; unemployment; managerial; employee; product.
Прочитайте и переведите на русский язык следующие цепочки имен существительных.
For-profit work; employment opportunities; nonprofit management.
Прочитайте и переведите на русский язык следующие словосочетания.
Management functions; business management; human resource management; operations management; production management; strategic management; marketing management; financial management; information technology management; first-level managers; middle-level managers; top-level managers; Board of Directors, President, Vice President, Chief Executive Officer; General Manager; Branch Manager; Department Manager; Supervisor; Section Officer; Foreman .
Заполните пропуски в каждом предложении модальным глаголом или словосочетанием из представленного списка. Предложения переведите на русский язык.
Have to, had to, don’t have to, must, mustn’t, must have, might have, should, and could
1. We’re trying a new dress code. We …… wear formal clothes on Fridays.
2. You …… touch that button! The whole production line will stop!
3. I’m not sure, but I think I …… made a mistake.
4. Before we agree, we’ll …… study the contract in more detail.
5. Sorry I can’t stay any longer. I really …… go now or I’ll miss my train.
6. If you need the goods urgently, we …… speed up the order.
7. Sorry I’m late, but I …… go to the doctor’s.
8. It …… been embarrassing for you to forget his name.
9. I think we ……accept their offer. It’s the best we’ll get.
10. Luckily, I …… attend the meeting yesterday, so I managed to finish all my paperwork.
Прочитайте и письменно переведите на русский язык текст “Management”.
Management in all business and organizational activities is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises the functions of planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization.
In for-profit work, management has as its primary function the satisfaction of stakeholders. This typically involves making a profit (for the shareholders), creating valued products at a reasonable cost (for customers), and providing rewarding employment opportunities (for employees). In nonprofit management, add the importance of keeping the faith of donors.
Towards the end of the 20th century, business management came to consist of six separate branches, namely: human resource management; operations management or production management; strategic management; marketing management; financial management; information technology management which is responsible for management information systems.
In organizations, there are generally three different levels of managers: first-level managers, middle-level managers, and top-level managers. These levels of managers are classified in a hierarchy of importance and authority, and are also arranged by the different types of management tasks that each role does. In many organizations, the number of managers in every level resembles a pyramid, in which the first-level has many more managers than middle-level and top-level managers, respectively.
Top-level management typically consists of Board of Directors, President, Vice President, Chief Executive Officers, etc. These individuals are mainly responsible for controlling and overseeing all the departments in the organization. They develop goals, strategic plans, and policies for the company, as well as make many decisions on the direction of the business. In addition, top-level managers play a significant role in the mobilization of outside resources and are for the most part responsible to the shareholders and general public.
Middle-level management comprises General Managers, Branch Managers, Department Managers, etc. These individuals are mainly responsible to the top management for the functioning of their department. They devote more time to organizational and directional functions. Their roles can be emphasized as executing plans of the organization in conformance with the company's policies and the objectives of the top management. They define and discuss information and policies from top management to lower management, and most importantly they inspire and provide guidance to lower level managers towards better performance.
First-level management includes Supervisors, Section Officers, Foremen, etc. These individuals focus more on the controlling and direction of management functions. For instance, they assign tasks and jobs to employees, guide and supervise employees on day-to-day activities, look after the quantity and quality of the production of the company, make recommendations, suggestions, and communicate employee problems to the higher level above, etc. In this level, managers are the "image builders" of the company considering they are the only ones who have direct contact with employees.
Укажите, верны (T) или ложны (F) следующие утверждения.
1. Management is characteristic for all business and organizational activities.
2. There is a difference between management in for-profit and nonprofit work.
3. Management in organizations is made up of two levels of managers.
4. Goals, strategic plans and policies for the company are developed by middle-level managers.
5. Middle-level management is mainly responsible to the shareholders and general public.
6. Tasks and jobs to employees in day-to-day activities are assigned by supervisors, section officers and foremen.
7. Top-level managers are the “image builders” of the company.
8. All managers in the company have direct contact with employees.
Завершите следующие предложения.
1. Management comprises … .
2. The primary function of management in nonprofit work is … .
3. Business management consists of … .
4. The number of managers in every level resembles …. .
5. Middle-level management executes … .
Ответьте письменно на следующие вопросы.
1. What is management?
2. What does the satisfaction of stakeholders involve?
3. In what way are the levels of managers classified?
4. Is it necessary for the organization to have middle-level managers, and why?
5. One of the tasks of first-level managers is to look after the quantity and quality of the production of the company, isn’t it?
Письменно (10-12 предложений) расскажите, почему Вы решили стать менеджером.
На сайте представлено только краткое содержание студенческой работы "Контрольная - сопоставьте глаголы (A) с их производными (B)", чтобы получить полную версию в формате Word нужно заполнить форму заказа или связаться с нами по телефону.
КурсачБай гарантирует, что приобретенная готовая работа будет соответствовать описанию и объему, заявленному на нашем сайте. Размещенные на КурсачБай готовые проекты предназначены для ознакомительных целей. Доработки на готовые работы не распространяются (ни платные ни бесплатные). Если Вам не подходи вариант покупки готовой работы, вы можете обратиться к нам за написанием новой.
Похожие работы по этому предмету:
JoomShopping Download & Support